Watching Spencer Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hide and Seek:)

Me and Spencer were both sick today and just napped and hung out together all day in our PJs:)
I put Spencer on his blanket with some toys while I went to make myself a sandwich in the kitchen. I come back and I don't see Spencer anywhere. After a short moment of panic, trying to remember if I placed him somewhere else, I then hear a squeal of excitement. I looked below and this is what I find...





He was really proud of himself to get underneath our coffee table, He must have gotten excited when he saw my feet pass him:)

He then attempted to get out from under the table, but then discovered he was stuck!
Oh, the distress of being top heavy:)
He finally gave in and plopped on his belly, too cute of a kid!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So are you saying he is crawling? What a goob. He better be coming to the wedding.

Lissa said...

What a doll! I love his little eyebrow smashes down like he is in a real pickle. And can I just say that I love that my wedding has become known as 'the wedding.' It brings joy to my heart. I FINALLY AM GETTING MY TURN!:)

Audra Laney said...

He is PRECIOUS. I love that his expressions shine through so clearly in his eyes!

US