Watching Spencer Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Fun

We had Missy, Mike and the family over the other night. We played some Wii and just hung out, It was quite the show to watch Mike do Wii wrestling!:)

Spencer on top of his Uncle mike's shoulders, Mike uses Spencer as his surrogate son:) Mike is hoping Spencer will grow up to be a Dallas Cowboy. Emma's way of showing you she got a strike.

Mike and Joe "wrestling" eachother. Emma is coaching her dad on the sidelines.

Mike really got into it, and I am sure you are curious to know, that he beat Joseph... pretty bad in fact.
Spencer just chillin' in his seat.
He is definitely all boy!
Aisha decided she wanted to be a baby too.Spencer's cool moves, showing off sitting up without any support!

Awww, sweet baby of mine:) I love this kids so much!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Ohmyheck the last picture of Spencer ESPECIALLY he looks so much like Joseph! He is SUCH a cute baby! I hope our kids are that cute...who am I kidding? I married Bryce, if COURSE our kids will be cute!

Unknown said...

Spencer looks so much like Joe it really shows. What a cutie. He has grown so much since June. Is he coming to Alissa's wedding. I am pretty sure I will be able to come. I can't wait to see him.

US