Watching Spencer Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ute's in Texas


Go Utes! Me and Joseph watched the Utah v. BYU game at Deliman's Grill with some people from our ward, I believe we were the only Ute fans there, oh well. I think we did a good job rooting anyhow. It was tied 17-17 when we walked in. We were pulled right in, of course. I knew Utah's offense struggles at times, so I was a little nervous when that happened. Utah's defense really stepped up tonight, with all those turnovers , whew. I almost felt bad for BYU, but then I remembered last year, and those feelings left quickly and I knew it was high time for Utah's victory. They deserve BCS with their 12-0 record! We ate some famous Stubb's sandwich and fries and enjoyed the silence from all the BYU fans, as they lowered their heads over and over.:) Even Spencer got into it, although, he got very tired very quickly and I didn't think he was going to make it to the end. His daddy held him on his shoulders on occasion to keep him happy, but poor Spencer couldn't hardly hold his head up. He would rest it on his daddy's head, while on his shoulders it was very pitiful, yet very cute. I hope he sleeps really good tonight our lil' Ute fan! I took some pics of the boys, and Spencer in his p.j.-Ute look.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. Jason went to Utah to watch the game with Micheal and Stacie. They had a good time. You guys look like true red fans. Also, Spencer has the same sleeper as Willem. Is it from Target?

The Dutsons said...

hmm, I don't know, it was a baby shower gift. Too bad we don't live closer so we could dress them up alike!:)

Unknown said...

Those pictures are too cute!

Dutson said...

Spencer is so cute, but I think he'd look better in blue!

Mark & Shayla said...

Those are the cutest pictures of your little fam! Glad things are going well for you guys.

US