Watching Spencer Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

8 Months....and still alive!


















Yay, we made it this far. There are days I wonder how this kid has survived this long:) I am feeling very accomplished when Joseph comes home and I am able to show him Spencer is still around for one more day. It's becoming quite the challenge to keep this kid out of trouble, he is crawling and making chaos too fast for me to catch up with him. I am starting to understand more and more why people buy playpens and exersaucers, none of which we have. I keep talking about it, but I'm too exhausted chasing him around to even remember to go to the store. I wouldn't change anything about him though. He is such a ball of sunshine. He really knows how to make mommy and daddy smile. His personality is really starting show through, he is very particular about things. He knows what he wants, and how he wants it. Anything but, and its not acceptable:) He is very much like his mom in the way he day dreams and gazes. He will sit in front of our window and just look outside and watch birds fly and the trees branches sway for like 20 minutes. It's definitely a nice break for me! He melts me when he gives me his snuggles. He will take his forehead and just rub it on my cheek or anywhere on my face that feels soft to him. I'm his comfort blankie, but daddy is his human toy! He loves to to just climb all over him. He loves to steal his glasses and yank his ears. I think daddy makes him giggle the hardest, and its great when he does! We're so blessed to have this little man in our lives. We're just falling more in love with him everyday.

6 comments:

Lissa said...

CUTE! I can't believe he's 8 months old, wow. I love the last picture. Is his hair curly?! SO jealous. I hope our kids have curly hair and dimples. Irresistible. Love ya!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures. I am not surprised he has survived. You guys are great parents. You should give yourselves more credit. I like the last picture too. His hair so cute!!

Rachael Lippmann said...

Your blog today was so sweet. I forget sometimes what a miracle baby you have. I love you!!

Corrine said...

he is adorable and you are blessed! His checks are so sweet!! congrats on this milestone.

Danielle Gorham said...

Hey Alison!! It's been forever!! I saw your blog on my sis's! It's great to see some of what you've been up to. I hear bits and pieces from when our moms talk but pictures are more fun than gossip! You look great! Any pointers on how to loose the baby weight??

The Dutsons said...

Cute wife and cute baby boy--I'm a lucky man.

Thanks for taking care of us boys; we quite literally couldn't go on without you!

Love, Hubbie

US