Well, it looks like we're gonna have to get back on our knees and try again. We were really planning on going to Baylor this summer, about 99% sure actually, but after all the quick prep we couldn't find a place to live. We didn't realize how limiting Waco was. So, now we're a little confused as to what to do next. We felt that God was happy with our decision to go Baylor, but with all that has happened this past week, we feel like God is now sending us a different signal and putting a big red STOP sign in front of our faces. We don't know if its timing or just not the best choice. So, we're getting back on our knees and doing a lot of praying and waiting for answers. Also more researching of the other schools we've been accepted to, and trying again to see where Heavenly Father would like us to go. It could still be Baylor this Fall, but for now we feel we should just pray and be prepared if God has another path for us.