Watching Spencer Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Swingin' and Slidin'





It was such a beautiful day today, and I didn't want to waste that sun. So, I called up Joseph and asked if he wanted to eat lunch with Spencer and I at a nearby park. We picked up some Subway and went to Andy Brown park. It was perfect, it wasn't windy or too sunny--it was just right for a picnic. Spencer really loved being outside, and seeing the smile on his face as he swung for the first time just put the cherry on top for me and Joseph! It's been really surreal being together more than usual and what's odd is that it is January and it is 70 degrees outside! I hope this lasts a little longer (I am always happier when the sun is out). I think the fresh air does our family good.


3 comments:

Audra Laney said...

How fun! It was in the 40s-50s today here. Send some of that warm weather this way! I'd love to go to the park or even just stroll around the neighborhood! Spencer is a DOLL.

Jeremy and Heather said...

Spencer has gotten so big. What a fun day.

Sean & Meagan said...

He totally has your smile. That's so cute! You look like such a cute family! I hope everything is great with you!

US